~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gratitude & Giving Day 1 - K-lee Klein

Happy December and welcome to 31 Days of Gratitude and Giving!

For the entire month, I'm going to be featuring a different author each day to talk about gratitude and offer up a little gift of the season. This is our way of thanking our readers for their support and enthusiasm in purchasing and reading our books. It's no easy feat to put ourselves and our babies out in the webisphere all vulnerable and alone like that, and I don't think it matters how many times we've has been published or how seasoned we think they are – we still have release day jitters.

So make sure you check the blog every day, answer the authors' question or just leave a comment if they've made it easy for you, and take in what they have to say. This blog event is about gratitude and if you want a little hint about what really makes writers' thankful, it's feedback about what they write. Sometimes even a simple note from a reader who has bought or especially won a book can make our day.

I'm going to be doing two posts because I'm greedy like that so I'll relay my first bit of gratitude in a short and sweet way, and go into my gratitudes of past, present & future on December 31st.

I'm grateful for my readers who take a chance in stepping into my world with each story I write. And I'm thankful for my author friends for accepting me for who I am and agreeing to do last minute things like this event at the drop of a hat. Hugs to you all. <3

~ * ~ * ~

Before I let you head over to the comments and enter the giveaway (which I sneakily have not told you about yet,) I'm going to pimp a little novella I have coming out on December 6. Anyone who is familiar with my Unbreak My Heart series knows that Brett & JT are very dear to me and never far from my thoughts – and that also explains why they have a second story out this year. They never leave me alone. So, yes, they have a little story to tell for your/their holiday pleasure.

~ * ~ * ~

Brett and JT are hosting Millie and Ray's wedding, but that's not the only love keeping this holiday season merry.

Brett and JT are having a good run. The animal shelter is working out just fine at the ranch, the four wiggling new additions to their family are thriving, and old Ray's operation seems to have been a success. Brett and JT are still in their own honeymoon phase and continue to have trouble with not ripping each other's clothes off at inappropriate times and places. 

Next on the ranch's agenda is Millie and Ray's Christmas wedding and whether it's the upcoming nuptials or the holiday spirit in the air, Brett's heart just won't settle down. He has so much love for his California kid that some days he feels like that schoolboy with a crush again. He's not sure how to tame all those feelings but he knows he has to try. 


~ * ~ * ~

Now it's time to leave a comment. I'd like you to name one thing that you're grateful for today. It doesn't have to be the most important thing in your life that you can think of, maybe just some simple thing that happened that made you feel thankful or special. Leave your email address with your comment and I'll choose a winner to pick an ebook from my backlist on December 7th.

Thanks for dropping by, and yeah, keep doing that all month, would ya?

16 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for is the m/m community, both authors and readers, and definitely the books!!! You all rock. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot my email - jupiterspot22@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for having a terrific husband. He does all of the cooking so I don't have to deal with that after work. I should tell him how much I appreciate him more often. robinpowers2000@gmail.com Looking forward to reading your series. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi K-lee! I am so glad that Brett and JT never leave you alone because then you have to write more stories about them and that makes me very happy. :)

    I am grateful that my cousin's baby daughter was finally able to go home after being in the hospital for a week. Such a relief.

    Have a great day!

    lkbherring64(at)gmail(dot)com





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last weekend I read Unbridled Hearts and loved it. More please...lol. :)

      Delete
    2. That's awesome, Lisa. I'm so glad you liked it. Lol. More eventually...

      Hugs

      Delete
  5. I'm thankful for my friends.

    redmd@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got new furniture today and I'm so thankful because the old stuff was soooo uncomfortable.
    jenbear632@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been so bad lately and I'm so grateful that I have a warm and dry place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for my family. They drive me crazy some days, but I woudln't know what to do without them. jczlapin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I'm grateful that my husband brought me pupusas for lunch. :)
    nidabland@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm grateful that I have a job :)

    leetee2007(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. more Brett & JT! :) *waves* dropping by here!

    I'd say thankful for old friends - met up with them yesterday and it's always so much fun catching up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for the support family gives me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am grateful for the internet. Really really grateful.
    hojurose(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And the random generator has picked
    LEE TODD
    as the winner. Thanks to everyone for stopping by. Make sure you check out the rest of the posts. :)

    ReplyDelete